The Unilite CRI-1250R has updated the popular PS-IL10R, and now has a maximum 1250 lumens output from the high CRI 10 W COB LED with three colour temperatures available, as well as faster USB Type C charging.
Colour rendering index (CRI) is a measurement of a light sources ability to faithfully reveal the true colour of an object in comparison to a natural light source such as sunlight and is measured between 0-100. The CRI-1250R main COB LED has a high CRI 96+ value, which means the quality of the light source is extremely good and shows colours in their true form and also helps reduce eye strain that lower CRI lights can cause.
As well as a high CRI, the COB LED on the main body of the torch emits a widespread light that is available in three colour temperatures of 2700 K, 4500 K and 6500 K, making it perfect for a range of tasks. There is also a single 3 W SMD LED in the head of the torch with an output of 250 lumens, and 5 W UV LEDs on the front of the torch with a wavelength of 385 nm, which is useful for tasks such as coolant detection, fluorescent dye leaks, forgery Detection, ID and document verification, pet and pest stains, reading invisible fluorescent inks and art forgery/repair tests.
The torch is operated with the two rubberised push buttons on the front of the torch, with the top one cycling through the UV, torch and off with each press, and the bottom one cycling through the three colour temperatures of the main COB LED. To change the output of the main COB LED, press and hold the bottom button once in the desired colour temperature and the output can be set between 250 lumens and 1250 lumens by letting go of the button. If the light is left in any mode longer than 3 seconds then the next press will turn the light off.
Utilising a built-in rechargeable 5000 mAh lithium-ion battery, the CRI-1250R provides a run-time of up to 3 hours on the highest setting and is easily charged back up using the supplied USB Type C charging cable via two methods. Either pop open the rubber dust cover on the back of the torch and insert the Type C end of the cable, or sit the torch in the included charging dock and insert the Type C end into the charging dock, then plug the other end in to a USB source with an output of up to 2 A.
The four green charging indicators on the back of the light will flash to show charging is in progress and each one will gradually become solid until all four are solid green when charging is complete after approximately 5 hours. Next to the charging port on the torch there is also a USB port so that the light can also be used as a powerbank to charge external devices via USB such as a phone or tablet.
An emergency power cut feature will automatically turn the torch on if power is unexpectedly cut during the charging process, which combined with the glow in the dark hexagon around the main LED makes this a handy torch for emergencies.
Featuring multiple ways for hands free use, the CRI-1250R has a strong magnet on the base and on the the back of the torch, so it can be attached to a magnetic surface, and it also features a 360° hanging hook stowed away in the top of the torch that can be pulled out for use.
- Strong magnets for hands free use
- USB rechargeable via charging dock or torch charging port
- Power bank feature to charge external devices
- Emergency power cut activation
- Glow in the dark ring around the LED
- Battery level and charging indicators
- Ultra strength aluminium and polycarbonate housing
- Main Max: 1250 lumens: 3 hours run-time; 58 m beam range
- Main Min: 250 lumens: 24 hours run-time; 18 m beam range
- Torch Light: 250 lumens: 12 hours run-time; 14 m beam range
- UV Light: 385 nm; 24 hours run-time
- Operating Modes: Main Dimmable / Torch Light / UV Light
- Luminous Flux: Up to 1250 lumens
- Lamp: 10 W COB LED x 1/ 3 W SMD LED x 1 / 385 nm UV LED x 5
- Colour Temperature: 2700 K / 4500 K / 6500 K (main light)
- Focus: Area lighting
- Beam Range: Up to 58 m
- Batteries Required: 1 x built-in 3.7 V 5000 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Charge Time: 5 hours
- Body Material: High quality polycarbonate and aluminium
- Measurements: 216 x 58 x 38 mm
- Weight: 406 grams
- Switch Type: Push buttons
- Shock Resistance: IK07
- Environmental: Water and dust resistant to IP65 standards
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite CRI-1250R inspection light x 1
- USB Type C charging cable x 1
- Charging station x 1
- Manual x 1